Dr. David Wei-Lin Wang
- J.S.D., Washington University in St. Louis.
- LL.M., University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia.
- LL.B., National Cheng-Chi University, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Professor, Department of Financial Law, Ming Chuan University.
- Senior Associate, Lee and Li, attorneys-at-Law, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Foreign Associate, Haynes and Boone, LLP (Dallas Headquarter), Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- Attorney, New Hope Law Firm, Taipei, Taiwan.
Dr. Wei-Lin Wang, the partner of Fidelity Law Group in our Taipei office, specializes in Intellectual Property Laws, Biotechnology Laws, International Technology Transfer, International Trade & International Direct Investment, Corporate Law, and Mergers &Acquisitions as well as Financial and Intellectual Property Litigations. Dr. Wang is an experienced attorney admitted to practice in Taiwan and the New York State of the U.S., and a member of the Taipei Bar Association and American Bar Association. Furthermore, he is also a certified patent attorney and patent agent of Intellectual Property Rights Bureau of Taiwan, and arbitrator of The Chinese Arbitration Association as well.
In addition to the current position in Fidelity, Mr. Wang also acts as independent director and remuneration committee for several companies listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange and OTC. With great passion and responsibility for legal education, Dr. Wang has dedicated himself to higher education for years in several Graduate Institutes of Intellectual Property and Departments of Laws and has been invited to give speeches for various domestic and international seminars and institutions.
In his legal practice for more than 15 years, Dr. Wang has extensive experiences and strength-in-depth across the multiple spectrum of practice areas both in Taiwan and aboard, providing high-quality, efficient and delicate legal services to our clients to make each feels supported and well-prepared to face the challenges, to prevent them from the threat of dispute or legal risks and to fight for the best commercial interests for every clients in Fidelity.